We Ask Mark: All About First Time Investor’s
Located in: Blog
As a first time investor there are so many dilemmas that you can be first face with
- How should I actually go about buying property?
- Where should I buy it?
- What sort of property should I be buying?
- How should I gear it? (Negative or positive?)
The best way to answer these questions for yourself is a method we refer to at Mark Hay Realty called “Top Down” approach. What does this entail?A great way to approach this is coming and having a chat with Mark Hay himself as he is both a financial advisor and real estate agent.
Though Mark does not hand out financial advice, he takes a holistic approach using the below approach;
- Where are you?
- Where do you want to get to?
- What’s the best possible path of doing this?
If this appeals to you and you believe this would be of value for you, please contact the office to set up your one on one meeting with Mark Hay! 08 9225 7000