Buy - 22 Sussex Street, Maylands
LANDHOLDING WITH REDEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
Kong Wai Wong from Mark Hay Realty Group is pleased to present to the market for sale 22 Sussex Street, Maylands.
The property is located in Maylands, within a short stroll to Meltham and Maylands Railway Stations offering easy access to the busy Streets. This site is strategically located close to Perth’s road network just off Railway Pararde which provides easy access to Guildford Road, Beaufort Street, Tonkin Hwy, Perth Airport and Perth CBD. With the area surrounded by residential properties, this site will suits an owner occupier or an astute investor/developer that will take advantage of the future redevelopment potential.
Potential use (subject to council approval) includes automotive panel beating / spray painting, automotive repairs, car wash, Dry cleaning / Laundry, Educational Establishment, Convenience Store, Medical Consulting Room, Club Premises, factory, fast foot outlet, fuel depot, funeral parlour, garden centre, general industry, health studio, hire service (industrial / Non Industrial), Industry, Infant Health Clinic, Kiosk, light industry, lunch bar, medical centre, office, public worship, radio and TV installations, recreation facility, service industry, service station, showroom / warehouse, tavern, storage yard, transport depot and veterinary consulting rooms / hospital.
Please click on following link for recent news article on nearby Meltham Train station area development http://bit.ly/2zBhjOl
– Green title Land area 3492m2
– Office and Warehouse approximately 1955m2
– Zoned “General Industry” under the City of Bayswater town planning scheme No 24
– Urban Zoning on the Metropolitan Regional Scheme
– Roller door access
– 73m street frontage
– Tightly held and highly sought after location
– Ample hardstand for parking
– Toilet facilities
– 550m to Meltham Train Station
– 950m to Maylands Train Station / Café Strips / Shops
– 900km to Coles Inglewood
– 1.1km to Coles Maylands
– 5.8km to Perth CBD
– 3.5km to Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
– 3.2km to Mt Lawley Golf Course
– 3.6km to Edith Cowan University Mt Lawley Campus
– smaller storeroom external to the main warehouse building and part of the open yard area is leased providing additional income revenue stream
– Land Tax Approx $5,674.50 per annum
– City of Bayswater Council Rates Approx $8,821.15 per annum
To arrange an inspection or for further details please contact the exclusive agent Kong Wai Wong on 0477 333 450
For Sale from $2,650,000 plus GST (was From $2,950,000 plus GST – Price SLASHED by $300,000!)
To arrange an inspection or for further details please contact the exclusive agent Kong Wai Wong.