Kong Wai Wong from Mark Hay Realty Group is pleased to present to the market for sale 22 Sussex Street, Maylands.
Currently leased at $65,000 plus outgoings + GST, the property is located in Maylands, within a short stroll to Meltham and Maylands Railway Stations offering easy access to the busy Streets. This site is strategically located close to Perth's road network just off Railway Parade which provides easy access to Guildford Road, Beaufort Street, Tonkin Hwy, Perth Airport and Perth CBD. With the area surrounded by residential properties, this site will suits an astute investor/developer that will take advantage of the future redevelopment potential whilst enjoying the benefit of holding income that is much higher than bank savings rate.
Potential use (subject to council approval) includes automotive panel beating / spray painting, automotive repairs, car wash, Dry cleaning / Laundry, Educational Establishment, Convenience Store, Medical Consulting Room, Club Premises, factory, fast foot outlet, fuel depot, funeral parlour, garden centre, general industry, health studio, hire service (industrial / Non Industrial), Industry, Infant Health Clinic, Kiosk, light industry, lunch bar, medical centre, office, public worship, radio and TV installations, recreation facility, service industry, service station, showroom / warehouse, tavern, storage yard, transport depot and veterinary consulting rooms / hospital.
Please click on following link for City of Bayswater information on the rezoning progress https://engage.bayswater.wa.gov.au/meltham-surrounds
- Green title Land area 3492m2
- Office and Warehouse approximately 1955m2
- Zoned “General Industry” under the City of Bayswater town planning scheme No 24
- Urban Zoning on the Metropolitan Regional Scheme
- Roller door access
- 73m street frontage
- Tightly held and highly sought after location
- Ample hardstand for parking
- Toilet facilities
- 550m to Meltham Train Station
- 950m to Maylands Train Station / Café Strips / Shops
- 900km to Coles Inglewood
- 1.1km to Coles Maylands
- 5.8km to Perth CBD
- 3.5km to Morley Galleria Shopping Centre
- 3.2km to Mt Lawley Golf Course
- 3.6km to Edith Cowan University Mt Lawley Campus
- leased investment providing holding income whilst awaiting redevelopment
- Land Tax Approx $5,674.50 per annum
- City of Bayswater Council Rates Approx $8,821.15 per annum
To arrange an inspection or for further details please contact the exclusive agent Kong Wai Wong on 0477 333 450
Available for viewing By Appointment in person or alternatively Facetime / WhatsApp / ZOOM / WeChat, contact me now. If you are sick or experiencing any 'flu like' symptoms please consider others and remain home.
We look forward to assisting you with the Perth property market.
Do you need to sell before you buy?
Find out the value of your property and see comparable sales, suburb performance and more. It takes seconds.