“Positive Energy with the Right Intent”. That’s our corporate creed, lived and taught within our business. From our principal, to front reception, sales and every position in between in our “Second Family”.
If you have the right Attitude, seek Altitude and possess the Aptitude to get there, then you should consider joining our unique sales team as a real estate sales cadet. Our small but growing sales team’s experience ranges from 9 years to 2 years. Our admin team members over the years in the Mark Hay Realty Group family have strategically assisted our sales team for some 20-25 years – we play the long game!
If you are a true team player with a huge get up and go, inquisitive and active mindset then read on further.
Mark Hay Realty Group is a hardworking “second family” that knows how to have fun. Our company is unique in the Perth property market and we specialise with dealing in all facets of real estate, whilst producing great results for our clients. Adaptability is the key to our ongoing success!!!
- Supporting the licensee with appraisal preparation
- Home open assistance after hours and weekends
- Assisting sales staff with procedures from listing to the sale of a property
- Assisting with viewings and post-sale/pre-settlement inspections
- Fast paced office work, research spanning residential, commercial, investment & rural.
- Prospecting for new business and marketing in all forms
- Become an integral sales team member at your own pace!
The right candidate will possess the following:
- Punctuality and adept communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to perform under pressure with poise, grace & gratitude.
- Advanced computer software skills e.g. (Microsoft Office, DocuSign, CRM systems)
- Willingness to learn, practice, up hold and preach success & achievement.
- Ability to dream, to fail, to try and try again!!
- Ability and desire to go beyond, to soar, to fly
- Excellent personal presentation, health & a sharp & curious mind
- Valid driver’s license
- Current Valid Real Estate Sales Registration (or currently completing one)
- Ongoing training and support from our proactive office team!
- Ability to train in all facets of sales being residential, commercial, apartments, investment, strata and rural. Plus Strata, commercial & residential property management.
- Regular Staff functions – mini golf, bowling, karaoke, axe throwing etc.
- Potential for promotion upwards or sideways within the company.
If this position is of interest to yourself and you have the correct prerequisites, and the desire to strive towards a successful Real Estate Sales or commercial leasing representative career, then apply today with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
*Recruiters need not apply