Our vibrant, energetic and fast growing “second-family” Real Estate team in East Perth is looking for a bright, well presented, hard-working Junior Personal Assistant with a can-do, positive attitude.
Being mentored and trained by the current PA to Mark Hay who has progressed to the position of Office Manager, your role will be working closely with Mark but also assisting throughout our innovative office with administrative duties as required.
No two days are the same in this position, so we are seeking someone who thrives on challenges, variety in their day and loves solving problems. You will love assisting your peers wherever you can through your outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Day to Day duties may include (but are definitely not limited to);
- Email Management
- Diary management
- Database Management
- Client Liason
- Filing & printing
- Management of Licensee’s personal subscriptions
- Assisting with social media marketing as required
- Assistance to two sales reps as required
- Office/Principal support, mentoring and training.
- Quality social events.
- Central location.
- Modern office.
- Energetic and vibrant team.
- POSITIVE “CAN DO” ATTITUDE & ABILTY TO J.G.S.D!
- Excellent spelling, grammar, attention to detail and accuracy
- Typing speed of 50+ WPM
- Willing to learn and desire to achieve
- Hard-working, great work ethic
- Current Drivers Licence
- High level of initiative and confidence
- Proven stability and reliability
- Excellent personal presentation
- A desire to learn and achieve the best
- Real estate experience a huge advantage but not essential
Our office is diverse and handles all aspects of real estate including sales, leasing, strata management, property management, commercial, residential, land subdivision, off plan sales and rural sales. If you are seeking a fun, but dedicated, boutique office environment for the long term, with any number of avenues to excel, shine and grow into, then get in touch today.
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining what you will bring to a challenging, busy role and what will set you apart from the rest, to Chanel Watt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only shortlisted applicant will be contacted. Recruiters need not apply