Our “second family” team is growing! And at a rapid rate. So we are now seeking a one-of-a-kind Strata Manager/Strata Assistant.
Supporting our dedicated and diligent Head of Strata Management (who can also have a laugh), you will have a positive attitude, be highly motivated & hardworking, love organisation, take great pride in your presentation and above all strive to assist your clients and fellow team members with all their needs.
About your new employer:
Mark Hay Realty Group is a boutique real estate agency operating for over 30 years located in East Perth that offers its employees a positive upbeat “second family” type environment. As a business we like to support our staff with personal development and broadening their horizons. You will be supported by a wealth of knowledge and backed by a real estate office that offers the complete real estate experience. All while enjoying quarterly functions, motivating Monday morning catch ups and a happy, positive environment, but a can-do J.G.S.D attitude.
About the position:
Managing a mixed residential and commercial strata portfolio you will be responsible for assisting our Head of Strata Management with all aspects of the day to day running of the portfolio. You may also be required to assist in our accounts department so a good grasp on figures and attention to detail is crucial.
- Support Strata Manager with the day-day management of their portfolio
- Graduating to your own portfolio for the right candidate
- Deal with owners and committees in the absence of the Strata Manager
- Ensure registers/information is up to date.
- Organising keys/remotes for contractors and owners
- Following up on work orders/quotes
- Customer Service – phone calls, emails, in person
- Issuing agendas, minutes & notice of meetings
- Develop relationships with owners/CoO members and contractors
- Arranging quotations and work orders to contractors as required
- Accounts, submetering & other related tasks
- Assisting with insurance claims
- General office assistance as required
- Liaising with other staff and clients
- A love or passion for all things Strata
- Real Estate Experience (preferably Strata experience) essential
- Strong communication skills
- Dedication to training and to gaining full certification and growing with our rewarding and exciting industry
- Positive attitude, calm under pressure/great time management skills
The position is long term and we are only seeking dedicated persons seeking a long term career in the industry. Remuneration will be dependent on the level of experience and skill-set of the successful applicant, which will be discussed further at interview.
Immediate start and/or contract position considered.
If this position sounds perfect for you, please confidentially apply via seek or send your CV and cover letter to Chanel Cowley at [email protected] today.
Only those suitable for interview will be contacted.
National Police Clearance may be required.
Recruiters need not apply.